As our name indicates, our top priority at QNR is to provide our customers with both a superior quality product and superior customer service. To do this, we maintain a careful record of each of our products and employ an intense quality assurance process:
Rope Retention In Warehouse
At QNR, we keep a record of every rope ordered, whether it be a custom order or a regularly stocked product. We also store and save every rope for reference in our warehouse. In fact, we will retain our ropes in storage for 10+ years.
This allows us to conduct quality assurance checks to maintain the integrity of our product. Additionally, our policy of rope retention helps you in several ways:
1. Reorder easily: With our complete collection of rope on hand, we can easily help you to reorder the product you need. Particularly, if you have placed a custom order with QNR, because we keep a record of your order in our warehouse, the reorder process will be swift and efficient.
2. Design custom orders: If you are looking to order a custom rope, we can use our stored products as a reference to help you make the right decision. For example, we are happy to demonstrate for you the density and strength of a specific rope. Then, you can complete the custom order by selecting your desired color.
3. Receive prompt customer service: Should you experience any issues with your product, we can easily provide prompt customer service. Because we have a record of every rope on hand, you won’t need to send in your product for review. Instead, we can identify the issue on site and focus on an expedient solution for you.
4. Experiment: If you are unsure of your rope’s capabilities, we can assess the strength for you. For example, one of our customers purchased a rope for a specific application, but wanted to know if it could also support 65lbs over a length of 20 feet with no more than 3” of stretch. With our duplicate rope at the warehouse, we were able to test these parameters for the customer, saving him the time and effort.
Our Quality Assurance Process
During production, we consistently perform quality assurance tests to ensure the integrity of our product. Our ropes are tested for proficiency in diameter, yield, break, and length. And, for specific ropes, unique checks are performed, such as loft (i.e. “fluffiness”).
What We Do If A Product Fails A Quality Assurance Test?
We exercise every effort in our production to create ropes of the highest quality. However, should a product not pass one of our quality assurance tests, we take this deviation seriously. Here’s what we do to stop, isolate, and solve the issue:
- The machine responsible for the deviation is immediately disabled.
- The defective product is then isolated and labeled with an orange QA label by the appropriate machine operator.
- Information of the deviation is logged into the system.
- The error is reviewed and assessed for a root cause in order to prepare our corrective course of action.
At Quality Nylon Rope, we take the claims of our name seriously, and work to deliver you the most superior product and customer service.
Our policy of retaining all ropes in our warehouse provides you with easy reorder and efficient customer service, and the rigor of our quality assurance process is unmatched.
So you can be sure, when we say “quality” in Quality Nylon Rope, we mean it.